Click Image for Gallery
- Cutting a fillet, using a standard corner rounding bit, leaves a sharp edge on the laminate.
- Carbide cutting edges produce a very smooth, clean finish that rarely requires sanding to finish.
- Outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing.
- Teflon coating for build-up heat resistant; high grade carbide keeps its edge with no edge chipping.
- Cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface etc.
Size:1/4 x 3/16 | Color:1/4" Shank
Shank: 1/4 inch
Overall Length: 45mm
Cutter Height: 5.4 mm
Cutter Diameter: 14.26 mm
Extra strong, with long lifespan.
Product Type: top ball bearing beading router bit
Material: carbide-tipped, teflon coating, high-speed steel shank
Application: Mainly used for cutting a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface etc.